Sitecore MVP 2015
Every year, the most active Sitecore community members from around the world get nominated as a Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP). I’m very happy to announce that I have been nominated as a Sitecore MVP 2015 in the category Technology. I am one of 167 other MVP’s worldwide who have been nominated in either the category Technology or Digital Strategies. In Switzerland there were 5 MVP nominations, four in the category Technology and one in Digital Strategies. Thank you Sitecore very much!
I remember in 2010 where I had my first Sitecore training, I wanted to become a Sitecore MVP. I’m very proud to reach my goal this year. Here are some of my activities I have done this year:
- Almost exactly one year ago I have started this blog. I have written 17 blog posts in 2014.
- I have also blogged for our company blog Sitecore Vibes (7 blog posts).
- 3 contributions to the Sitecore Marketplace (Referenception, Error Manager and Item Versioner).
- Top 75 poster in the SDN Forum and top 21 on Stack Overflow.
- Co-founder and speaker at the first Sitecore User Group Switzerland meeting.
- Some contributions to other blogs or GitHub repositories.
What brings the future?
I have learned a lot during the last years working with Sitecore and I’m proud when I can share my knowledge with other community members, and that is what I want to do in the future as well. I will do my best to make the awesome Sitecore community even better. The first step has already been done: In January, we have participated at the Sitecore Hackathon with a team from Unic (Pascal Mathys, Tobias Studer and me). The result was the shared source module Sitecore PackMan, available at GitHub or the Sitecore Marketplace. I hope you like it :-)
Also want to become a Sitecore MVP?
Are you also addicted to Sitecore and want to become a Sitecore MVP? Great, let’s start today! A great start it the MVP website where you find all information about the awards and how you can reach your goals.
Again, I’m very happy and proud to be part of this awesome community. Thank you Sitecore! I also want to thank my company Unic who have always supported me and made it possible to become a Sitecore MVP.